Adding the CSV as Subclient Content for the Windows File System Agent
You can include the cluster shared volume (CSV) as subclient content and perform backups such that the cluster shared volume is seamlessly backed up.
Recursive Scan method is used to back up the cluster shared volume.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > File System.
- Right-click the appropriate backup set,point to All Tasks,and then click New Subclient.
- In the Subclient Properties dialog box, specify the basic settings for the subclient:
- In the Subclient name box, enter the name of the subclient.
- On the Content tab, click Browse, and then select the Cluster Storage directory. For example, select C:\ClusterStorage.
- On the Storage Device tab and select a storage policy from the Storage Policy list. To create a new storage policy, click Create Storage Policy and follow the instructions in the storage policy creation wizard.
- Click OK.
The CSV is added as subclient content and backed up when you run a backup for the subclient.
What to Do Next
Perform a backup of the subclient. For instructions, see Performing Backups for the Windows File System Subclients.
Last modified: 1/11/2018 5:06:12 PM