Creating NAS Clients
- Run the qlogin command to log on to the CommServe computer.
- Download the create_nas_client.xml file and save it on the computer from where the command will be executed.
- On the command line, go to software_installation_directory/Base and type the following command:
qoperation execute -af create_nas_client.xml -clientName <client_name> -userName <NDMP_login> -password <NDMP_password>
- client_name is the NAS client name
- NDMP_login and NDMP_password are the user credentials that you want to define for the client
- Run the qlogout command to log off the CommServe computer.
Last modified: 4/24/2019 6:08:39 PM