Creating a Subclient to Back Up Individual Oracle RAC Datafiles and Tablespaces
You can also create subclients to backup specific datafiles and tablespaces, which undergo frequent changes in the Oracle database.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Oracle RAC.
- Right-click the instance, point to All Tasks and then click New Subclient.
The Create New Subclient dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, in the Subclient Name box, enter a name for the subclient.
- On the Content tab, specify whether the backup is a full backup:
- Select the Online Subset option.
- Select the database objects to be included in the backup.
- On the Storage Device tab, from the Data Storage Policy list, select the storage policy that the software uses for data backups.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/29/2018 1:16:34 PM