Configuring a Client Storage Policy for Unified Oracle Data Guard
If you use an Oracle Data Guard configuration that has the primary databases and the standby databases in different data centers, then you must set the storage policies on each client so that the software uses the local MediaAgent after a failover.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client.
- Right-click the agent,and then click Properties.
The Agent Properties dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, do the following:
- From the Data Storage Policy list, select the data storage policy that the software uses for data backups when a failover occurs.
- From the Log Storage Policy list, select the data storage policy that the software uses for log backups when a failover occurs.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/26/2018 7:24:56 PM