Ignoring BR*Tools Warnings for SAP on Oracle CommCell Console Jobs
Use this additional setting to ignore warnings that BR*Tools generates when it runs a CommCell Console backup job.
When you set this value to Y, SAP on Oracle backup jobs that you perform from the CommCell Console are marked as complete instead of complete with one or more warnings, when BR*Tools returns a warning.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the client, and then click Properties:
- In the Client Properties dialog box, click the Additional Settings tab and then click Add.
- In the Add Additional Settings dialog box, enter the details for the additional setting:
- In the Name box, type sIGNOREBRTOOLSWARNINGS.
- In Category box, select OracleSapAgent.
- In the Type box, select String.
- In Value box, type Y.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Client Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 7/24/2018 6:20:23 PM