Archiving - OnePass for Exchange Mailbox (Classic)
Perform the first archiving operation.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > agent > defaultBackupSet.
- Right-click the new subclient, and then click Backup.
The Backup Options for Subclient dialog box appears.
- Under Job Initiation, select Immediate.
- Click OK.
The backup job runs.
You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller.
By default, the first backup is always a full backup.
- After the job completes, right-click the subclient, and then select Backup History to see details about the job.
- Right-click the job to:
- View items that failed, if any, during the job.
- Resubmit the job.
- View job details, such as the number of mailboxes archived.
- View events associated with the job.
- Send the log file that is associated with the job.
- To view archived items:
- Start Microsoft Outlook.
- Enter your Profile Name, and then click OK.
- Expand your mailbox.
Messages that meet the archiving rules are archived.
Last modified: 4/12/2018 9:00:28 PM