Setting Up the ContentStore Mail Server (IMAP)
After you install the Exchange package, you must assign the ContentStore Mail Server role, and then configure your settings on the ContentStore Mail Server (IMAP) dashboard.
For information about the settings, refer to ContentStore Mail Server (IMAP) Settings.
- Change the ContentStore Mail Server role to IMAP.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers.
- Right-click the client computer where the Exchange package is installed, and then click Properties.
The Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Client Properties dialog box appears.
- In the ContentStore Mail Server Role area, select IMAP.
- Click OK.
The Commvault services restart automatically.
- In a Web browser, type the following URL in the address bar:
- Log on to the ContentStore Mail Server (IMAP) dashboard.
If this is the first time that you log on to the dashboard, the default User name=admin and Password=1111.
- Optional: After you log on to the dashboard the first time, change your password.
- In the upper right corner of the dashboard, click Admin.
- Click Change password.
- In the Change password dialog box, type 1111 in the Old password box.
- In the New password box, type a new password.
- In the Retype new password box, retype the new password.
- Click OK.
- On the Settings tab of the dashboard, configure the appropriate settings.
- Click Save.
- To log off of the dashboard, click Admin at the top right of the page, and then click Logout.
What to Do Next
End users must configure IMAP client access on their devices to view their messages.
Last modified: 5/15/2018 6:54:16 PM