Configuring File Modified Time Rule for Archiving
You can archive files based on the last accessed date of each file in the volume or directory. If the last accessed time of files is more than the number of days specified, the files are archived.
Note: The file access time is not preserved during backup operation.
Before You Begin
Enable the Track Access Time option in File System Properties dialog box. For more information see, Windows File System Properties (General).
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > archive_set.
- Right-click the archiving_subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- To archive files based on file access time, on the Archiving Rules tab, on the General subtab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Enable archiving with these rules check box.
- In the File access time older than n Days box, enter the required number of days.
The files which have not been accessed for the number of days specified are archived.
Note: To ignore the File access time older than n Days rule, enter a value of 0.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/14/2019 11:43:17 AM