Archiving Based on File Attribute
You can archive files that have the read-only attribute set on them. Any read-only file that meets archiving rules will get archived.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > archive_set.
- Right-click the archiving_subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- To archive your files based on file attribute, on the Archiving Rules tab, on the General subtab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Enable archiving with these rules check box.
- Select the Archive Read-Only files check box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/14/2019 11:43:19 AM