Deleting the File After Archiving
After an archive operation, the files can be deleted from the source.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > archive_set.
- Right-click the archiving_subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- To archive your files based on file size, on the Archiving Rules tab, on the General subtab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Enable archiving with these rules check box.
- Under After Archiving, click Delete this file.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/14/2019 11:43:20 AM