Downloading the Commvault Software Using the Download Manager
You can download the Commvault software using the Download Manager application.
Use this method if you want to run Commvault installations or upgrades from an installation package. Download Manager creates the installation package, which you can then copy to a DVD, to a network share, or to the CommServe cache.
This method is useful in the following scenarios:
- You are setting up the CommCell environment for the first time.
- You cannot download the Commvault software using the CommCell Console because the CommServe computer does not have internet connectivity.
- You want to install or upgrade the Commvault software on the CommServe, Web Server, or other server.
- You want to perform advanced operations, such as performing unattended installations.
For instructions, select one of the following:
- Download the Commvault software for Windows computers using the Download Manager
- Download the Commvault software for UNIX, Linux, and Macintosh computers using the Download Manager
Last modified: 4/16/2019 9:08:19 PM