Changing the Download Server Used to Download Software
By default, when you install or upgrade the Commvault software by using the CommCell Console, the software is retrieved from the Commvault download server. If your organization's policies prevent you from accessing the external server, you can host the software on your own download server.
Your download server must be on a designated computer with access to the Commvault download server. Every time you download the software from the CommCell Console, the software will be copied from the Commvault download server to your server.
By default, the configuration options are not displayed in the CommCell Console. You must configure an additional setting to display the options.
- Open the CommCell Browser.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
The Control Panel window appears.
- Under Maintenance, click Internet Options.
The Internet Options dialog box appears.
- Update the server information on the Download Software tab.
- Optional: To reset to default server settings, click the Revert to Factory Settings button. The default settings are as follows:
URL Prefix: https://cloud.commvault.com
Use Token is enabled.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 4/16/2019 2:20:01 PM