Enabling the Google APIs
To access Gmail and Google Drive data in the Google Apps environment, enable the Google APIs.
- Log on to the Google Cloud Platform Console using your Google admin login credentials.
- From the API Manager, search for the following APIs and activate them. For instructions on activating APIs, go to the Console Help Center website, Activate and deactivate APIs.
- Admin SDK
- Drive API
- Gmail API
- Google Apps Marketplace SDK
- Google Apps Marketplace API
- To enable admin access to the APIs, complete the following steps:
- From the Google Admin Console, click Security.
- Click API reference.
- Select the Enable API access check box.
What to Do Next
Last modified: 11/6/2019 5:48:02 AM