Excluding User Accounts from Backups
You can exclude specific user accounts from backup operations in your Google Apps environment.
For each instance, Do Not Backup subclient is created by default. To exclude specific user accounts from backups, you must assign them to the Do Not Backup subclient.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps > instance.
- Right-click the subclient that contains the user accounts that you do not want to backup, and click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the Content tab, click Configure.
- In the Add/Modify User Accounts dialog box, click Discover.
- To exclude a single user account from backup, in the Subclient column, select Do Not Backup, and click OK.
- To exclude two or more user accounts from backup:
- In the User column, press the CTRL key, and then click to select two or more user accounts.
- In the Change all selected accounts to list, select Do Not Backup, and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Subclient Properties dialog box.
The user accounts that you added to the Do Not Backup subclient are not included in subsequent backup operations.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 8:00:00 PM