Configuring User Account Auto Discovery at the Instance Level
If you want to enable user account auto discovery at the subclient level, then you must enable it at the instance level first.
- In the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps.
- Right-click the instance, and then click Properties.
- In the Instance Properties dialog box, click the Auto Discover tab, and then select the Enable Auto Discover check box.
- Select either one of the following methods to auto discover the user accounts.
- To discover the user accounts that match the filters and wildcard expressions that you provide while automatically discovering user accounts, select Match user name by regular expressions.
- To discover the user accounts that are part of a sub-organization created on Microsoft OneDrive for Business, select Azure Group Affinity.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
Last modified: 3/1/2018 4:02:37 PM