Adding Backup Sets for Citrix Xen
When you create a new virtualization client, a defaultBackupSet is created automatically. By default, the defaultBackupSet manages backup and restore operations for all virtual machines for the client. You can create additional backup sets to provide a separate administration point for a specific group of virtual machines.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > virtualization_client > Virtual Server.
- Right-click the Xen instance, point to All Tasks, and then click Create New Backup Set.
- In the Create New Backup Set dialog box, enter the following settings.
- In the New Backup Set Name box, enter the backup set name.
- In the Storage Policy box, select a storage policy name.
- If you want to assign the new backup set as the default backup set, select the Make this the Default Backup Set check box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 4/26/2018 9:08:57 PM