Register the Plug-In for VMware
Before performing the backup of any virtual machines, you must register the Manage Virtual Machine plug-in. Once you register the plug-in, you can restore files from the backed up virtual machines using the vSphere client or Web Console.
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Client Computers > vCenter_client > Virtual Server.
- Right-click VMware and click Properties.
- Select the Register vCenter plugin option.
- Click OK.
- Log in to the vCenter Server using the vSphere client.
- Click Plug-ins | Manage Plug-ins.
- Ensure that the Manage Virtual Machine plugin is available in the Plug-in Manager.
Last modified: 3/14/2019 6:15:01 PM