Editing the Properties of the Hitachi Vantara Array
You can edit the properties of the storage array to control the behavior of the storage array in your environment.
Before You Begin
If you plan to specify a Remote Snap MediaAgent computer, complete the following tasks:
- Install the RAID Manager 01-29-03/05 or later on the Remote Snap MediaAgent computer.
- Verify that the Remote Snap MediaAgent computer has access to the array.
- Verify that the Remote Snap MediaAgent computer and the client computer have the same MediaAgent version installed.
- Follow the vendor recommendation to configure the recommended number of command devices on the Remote Snap MediaAgent computer.
- Type the Remote Snap MediaAgent computer name in the Remote Snap MA snapshot configuration property.
If you are configuring the inline replication feature, on the Remote Replication Copy Group (CCI engines) snapshot configuration property, you must type the name of the copy group that contains the primary copy and the replication copy on the snap configuration properties of both the local and the remote arrays.
- From the CommCell Browser, click the Storage tab, and then click the Array Management icon.
The Array Management dialog box appears.
- Select a Hitachi Vantara array, and then click Edit.
The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Snap Configuration tab, edit the snapshot configuration properties for Hitachi Vantara.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/14/2019 8:53:29 PM