Enhancing Restore Performance
You can perform a restore operation faster when you set a maximum number of concurrent open datafiles for RMAN to read simultaneously.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <RAC Client>.
- Right-click the <Instance>, point to All Tasks and then click Browse and Restore.
- Click View Content.
- From the Browse window, select the data you want to restore in the right pane and click Recover All Selected.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Options tab.
- Select the number of open files from Maximum No of Open Files Open Files list.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to start the restore.
Last modified: 2/27/2018 12:33:56 AM