Configuration of the OSDP 7-Mode Feature
The OSDP feature is deprecated from the Commvault software in V11 SP15.
See End-of-Life, Deprecated and Extended Support - Features for information about deprecated features.
To configure the OSDP 7-Mode feature, complete the following steps:
- Configure SnapVault.
- Create an OSDP 7-Mode storage policy.
- Add and assign resource pools
- Add the resource pools in Array Management.
- Configure a backup copy.
- Associate subclients to the OSDP 7-Mode storage policy.
- Optional: If you plan to use SnapMirror, set up a snapshot copy for OSDP 7-Mode.
Last modified: 3/13/2019 3:46:50 PM