Configuring Alerts for Reports on CommCell Console
You can configure alerts based on data in CommCell Console Reports.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- In the CommCell Console, select the Reports tab, and then on the ribbon, click the button for the report that you want to set alerts for.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Configure the report as needed
- At the bottom of the Report Selection dialog box, click Schedule.
The Schedule Details dialog box appears.
- Configure the schedule as needed.
- Select the Notification tab, and then click Add Alert.
- From the Add Alert Wizard dialog box, select the types of notifications that you want to send, and then click Next.
- Add recipients to the selected list.
- To add a recipient that is a user in the CommCell, from the Available list, select a user, and then click Add.
- To add a recipient that is not a user in the CommCell, in the Email to Recipients box, type an e-mail address.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 7:15:28 PM