Chatting for Help on Cloud Services
Contact our engineers using a chat service for help with any issues.
- Log on to the Cloud Services website.
- At the top of the page, click Help > Chat for Help.
The Chat is Online page appears.
- Under What do you want to chat with us about?, select an option from the list.
- In the Type your question below box, explain your issue in 1000 characters or less.
- In the Answer box, type the answer for the math problem displayed, and then click Start Chatting.
The Customer Chat page appears in a new tab.
- In the Add a response box type your messages to the engineer, and then click Send.
Both the engineer's messages and your messages appear above.
- To close the chat session, click End Chat.
A thank you message appears.
- Under How was your issue resolved?, select an answer from the list.
- If you want to receive a transcript of the chat, select Email me a copy of the chat transcript.
- Click End Chat.
The web browser tab closes.
Last modified: 12/13/2017 7:08:32 PM