Configuring Advanced Options for Data Analytics Jobs
You can configure additional options, such as job priority and restartability, for Data Analytics by configuring the advanced options when running an analytics operation.
- In the Data Analytics Options dialog box, click Advanced.
The Advanced Data Analytics Options dialog box appears.
- Configure the advanced options as follows:
- To configure the priority of the operation, click the Startup tab and configure the options. For more information, see Job Priorities and Priority Precedence - Online Help.
- To configure the operation to restart if the operation is unsuccessful, click the Job Retry tab and configure the options. For more information, see Job Controller - Online Help.
- To configure alerts for the operation, click the Alert tab, click Add Alert, and complete the Add Alert Wizard. For more information, see Creating an Alert from the Alert Wizard.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 4/11/2019 9:27:28 PM