Editing Data Cube Handler Configurations
With Data Cube, you can create request handlers for your data sources to return data that matches criteria that you specify. You can also edit handlers that you create in Data Cube.
Before You Begin
Only the user who created the data handler and shared users who are assigned the edit permission can edit the handler configurations.
- In a Web browser, log on to the Web Console, and then click Analytics.
- In the left pane, click the connector group to view the data sources for that connector.
- On the Data Sources (connector) page, in the box of the data source that you want to use, click the name of the data source.
- In the upper right of the page, click Handlers.
- In the Handlers table, under Action, click Edit.
- Change the handler configurations.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 1:50:32 PM