Generating Alerts from Job Controller
Use the following steps to add an alert for an active job from the Job Controller:
- From the CommCell Console toolbar menu, click Job Controller.
- Right-click the running job and click Add Alert.
- From the Add Alert Wizard dialog box, select the required threshold and notification criteria and click Next.
- Select the way in which the alert is to be sent to its intended recipient and click Next. For example, you can click Select [Email] for notification to send the alert as an email.
- Select the CommCell users and/or user groups that will receive the alert and then click Next.
- Review the options that you selected in the Summary tab and click Finish.
Last modified: 8/27/2018 9:10:54 PM