Full System Recovery of SQL Server: Restoring the SQL Server Instance
Restoring the SQL Server Instance involves restoring all the databases (system databases and user-created databases) of a SQL Server instance to the same computer.
Before You Begin
- Rebuild the Operating System
- Rebuild the SQL Server instance by using one of the following methods:
- Stop any application or services that are accessing the SQL databases.
- Restoring System Databases.
- Restoring SQL Databases to a Point in Time in the order that you require.
Last modified: 11/6/2018 5:07:02 PM