Disabling a Schedule
When you create a schedule, it is enabled by default. You can disable a schedule at any time.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the entity, and then click View > Schedules.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers, and right-click any client computer.
- From the context menu, click View > Schedules.
- In the Schedules window, right-click the schedule, and then click Disable.
- For a list of entities that support schedules, see Viewing Job Schedules.
- This procedure does not apply to schedule policies. For information about enabling and disabling schedule policies, see Enabling or Disabling a Schedule Policy.
Last modified: 6/4/2019 3:11:26 PM