Adding Schedules to a Schedule Policy
Multiple schedules can be added to a schedule policy. This is useful when clients or tasks require the same type of operations but on different schedules.
For example, you may have a data protection schedule policy with a schedule to run full backups once a week on all client computers. You can add another schedule to the same policy to run incremental backups everyday on the same set of client computers.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Policies > Schedule Policies.
- From the Schedule Policies pane on the right, right-click the schedule_policy and click Edit.
- Click Add.
- From the schedule_policy_type Options dialog box, type a name in the Schedule Name box and select the appropriate scheduling options.
- If applicable, click the other tabs to select the operations you want to perform.
- Click OK to close the schedule_policy_type Options dialog box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/7/2018 2:40:43 PM