Editing Entities Associated with a Schedule Policy
You can associate entities with and remove entities from a schedule policy. If you need to associate a subclient with a schedule policy, you can do that directly from the subclient.
From a Schedule Policy
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies > Schedule Policies.
- From the Schedule Policies pane on the right, right-click the schedule_policy and click Edit.
- On the Association tab, click the Edit tab.
- To remove entities from the schedule policy, clear the check box for the entity.
For example, you can exclude a default subclient from the data protection scheduling operations.
- To associate entities with the schedule policy, select the check box for the entity.
- Click OK.
From a Subclient
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > agent > backup set.
- Click the backup set, and from the backup set pane on the right, right-click the subclient.
- To associate the subclient with a schedule policy, click Associate with Schedule.
The Associate to schedule policy dialog box appears.
- From the Select a schedule policy list, select the schedule policy to associate with the subclient.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 7/30/2018 4:42:33 PM