Configuring Commvault Network Gateway
You can use an existing client or a new client to configure the Commvault network gateway for the disaster recovery environment.
To create and configure Commvault network gateway on a new client, see Setting up the Commvault Network Gateway.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the client computer to be used as a Commvault network gateway, and then select Properties.
The Client Computer Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Network.
- Select the Configure Network Route Settings check box.
- Click the Options tab, and then select the This computer is in DMZ and will work as a network gateway check box.
- Click the Incoming Connections tab, and then click Add.
- In the From list, select the CommServe_client_name.
- In the State list, select RESTRICTED, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Client Computer Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 9/19/2019 8:42:41 PM