Configuring Access to Reports Using TPPM
You can configure third-party port mappings (TPPM) to connect to Reports through the Commvault proxy.
Before You Begin
The Commvault network gateway must be configured. For information, see Setting Up the Commvault Network Gateway.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe, and then click Properties.
The CommCell Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Network Route Configuration tab, select the Configure Network Route Settings check box.
- On the Options tab under Network Proxy Settings, select the Access Reports via following proxy check box.
The Access Reports via following proxy option automatically enables the IIS port (dynamic) for third-party connections.
- From the Remote Proxy list, select the client computer that is hosting the proxy.
- In the Port Number box, enter the port that the proxy will use to access reports (this will be a local port in the proxy computer that will be mapped to access reports).
- Click OK.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click each client that uses TPPM, and then click All Tasks > Push Network Configuration.
If the network configuration was pushed, a network push event appears in the Event Viewer window.
- To update the URL used to view CommCell Console reports, perform the following steps:
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
- Under Maintenance, click E-Mail & Web Server.
The EMail, Web, and FTP Server dialog box appears.
- On the Web Server tab, in the Report Default URL box, enter the URL of the proxy in the following format: http://proxy:TPPM_Port/reports
Last modified: 6/4/2019 6:24:33 PM