Delete V8 Firewall Files from Clients Workflow
Delete V8 Firewall Files from Clients is a predefined workflow which deletes Commvault Version 8 firewall files from client computers in your CommCell environment.
The following V8 firewall files are deleted:
Download this workflow from the Commvault Store. For instructions, see Download Workflows from Commvault Store.
How Does It Work?
This predefined workflow automates the following operations:
- Logs on to the CommServe database and retrieves clients that have V8 firewall files.
- Deletes V8 firewall files from each of the clients that were found.
The firewall files are located in the Installation_Directory/Base folder.
- Sends an email report to the user indicating whether the operation on each client succeeded, failed, or was skipped.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- Right-click Delete V8 Firewall Files from Clients, and then click All Tasks > Execute.
- In the Delete V8 Firewall Files from Clients Options dialog box, select the workflow engine, specify the email address where you want to receive the report, and thenclick OK.
You can track the progress of the workflow job from the Job Controller.
Once the workflow job finishes, an email is sent with the operation results to the email address that you specified in the workflow.
Last modified: 4/11/2019 8:29:52 PM