Changing the Network Password
You can change the network password of one or more clients.
Use the following steps to change the CommCell network password:
- From the CommCell Console toolbar, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
- In the CommCell area, click System.
- On the Change Password tab, select Change Network Password.
- Click the Change password for computer list, and then select the name of the computer whose password you want to change.
- In Password, enter the new network password and then re-enter it in Confirm Password.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 7/22/2019 6:25:58 PM