Deleting a Key Management Server
You can delete a key management server from the CommCell Console only if the key management server is not associated to a storage policy copy.
If the key management server that you want to delete is associated with a storage policy copy, then, to delete the server, you must do one of the following things:
- Disassociate the server from the storage policy copy.
- Associate a different key management server with the storage policy copy.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
The Control Panel window appears.
- Under Storage, click Key Management Servers.
The Encryption Key Management Servers dialog box appears.
- Select the key management server, and then click Delete.
The Confirm dialog box appears.
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 10/26/2018 11:36:22 AM