Changing the User Account for DB2 and DB2 MultiNode Agents at the Instance Level
Configure the account at the instance level when backup and restore operations are performed by a different user for each instance. Any new backup set that you create for this instance will use these credentials.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > DB2 > instance
- Right-click the instance and click Properties.
The Instance Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the General tab, click Change.
The Set DB2 Account dialog box is displayed.
- In the DB2 User Account box, type the user account that can access the DB2 application.
- In the Password box, type the password for the user account.
- In the Confirm Password box, retype the password.
- Click OK to close the Set DB2 Account dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Instance Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 4:35:07 PM