Changing the User Account for DB2 and DB2 MultiNode Agents at the Backup Set Level
This user account will be used for the specified backup set. When you modify the user account for an instance, new backup sets that you create for the instance use the new account, but existing backup sets use the existing instance account or backup set account.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > DB2 > instance
- Right-click the backup_set and click Properties.
The Backup Set Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the General tab, click Change.
The Set DB2 Account dialog box is displayed.
- In the DB2 User Account box, type the user account that can access the DB2 application.
- In the Password box, type the password for the user account.
- In the Confirm Password box, retype the password.
- Click OK to close the Set DB2 Account dialog box
- Click OK to close the Backup Set Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 4:35:27 PM