Configuring Windows Users on a Domain Controller
To add a user to the Backup Operators Group, perform the following steps on the domain controller:
- Create or prepare to manage a Windows user who will run the services.
- Navigate to Active Directory Users | Computers | Users.
- Right-click the user who will be performing backups and click Member of.
- Add the Backup Operators group to the User.
- Click OK.
- Log off and log in as the domain controller Administrator for the policies to take effect.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 4:19:45 PM