Configuring the User Account to Access the RAC Oracle Database
Use the following steps to configure the user account privileges to access the Oracle database:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <RAC Client>.
- Right-click the <Instance>, and then click Properties.
- Click the Details tab.
- Select the desired instance, and then click Modify.
- In the Connect String box, type the connect string to connect to the Oracle database as follows:
- Type the Database user ID.
- Click the password box and type the password for the user ID in the Enter Password box.
- In the Confirm Password box, retype the password, and then click OK.
- Type the Oracle service name.
where, sys is the Database User ID, <password> is the password of the Database User ID, and winrac1 is the Oracle service name.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 4:06:00 PM