Changing User at the Instance Level
This user account will be used for all instances and associated subclients. Use the following steps to change the user account for an Instance:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | PostGreSQL.
- Right-click the <Instance> and click Properties.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- Type the user name in the PostGres User Name box.
- Type the password in the PostGres Account Password box.
- Retype the password in the PostGres Confirm Password box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 3:56:55 PM