Changing the User Account to Access the Job Results Directory for a Client
On a Windows client computer, use the following steps to change the user account for accessing the job results directory for the client:
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers.
- Right-click the client and click Properties.
The Client Computer Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Client Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Job Configuration tab, in the Job Results Directory for Windows Clients section, click User Name/Password and type the following:
- In the User Name box, type the new user name.
- In the Password box, type the new password and in the Confirm Password box, re-type the password.
- Click OK.
- Click OK twice to close the properties dialog boxes.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 2:52:45 PM