Step 3: Complete the Core Setup Wizard
When you log on to the Command Center for the first time, you can finish the Core Setup using the wizard. The wizard helps you to set up a disk storage pool and to modify the server backup plan according to your requirements.
Before You Begin
- Note the location of the disk library, which can be any folder on your local machine or network, where you can store backed-up data.
- Go to the Command Center URL that your administrator provided.
The URL has the following format: http://webhost/adminconsole.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click Login.
- On the initial application setup page, click Let's get started.
The Core setup wizard appears.
- On the Add storage pool tab of the wizard, add storage pool settings, and then click Save.
For example, add a storage pool path (a disk library) and a deduplication database (DDB) partition path.
- On the Create server backup plan tab, modify the server backup plan according to your requirements, and then click Save.
What to Do Next
To start the setup wizard for a specific solution, click on the solution tile.
- Adding a MediaAgent
- Configuring a Disk Storage Pool
- Creating a Server Plan
- Setting Up the Command Center
- Configuring Solutions in the Command Center
Last modified: 11/26/2019 6:24:32 PM