Configuring the Kaminario Storage Array Using Array Management
For IntelliSnap backups from Commvault software, add the Kaminario storage array and its configuration information to the CommServe database.
Before You Begin
You will need the serial system ID and the Management IP from the Kaminario software.
You also need to create a user with the minimum role of mgmt-app.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Array Management.
The Array Management dialog box appears.
- Click Add.
The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, specify the following information:
- From the Snap Vendor list, select Kaminario.
- In the Name box, enter the serial system ID.
- In the Control Host box, enter the System Management IP address.
- In the Credentials area, click Change.
The Enter the User Name and Password dialog box appears.
- Type the credentials of a user who has the minimum role of mgmt-app to access the array.
- Click OK.
- To configure additional MediaAgents to perform operations on the storage array, click the Array Controllers tab, and then select configuration options.
For more information, see Configuring Array Controllers.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/15/2018 6:10:31 AM