Configuring a Network Share Pseudo-Client for NFS Exports
You can configure Linux data access nodes as backup nodes for the network share pseudo-client. The backup operation runs on the selected nodes.
Tip: You can set data access nodes at the agent level or at the subclient level. The nodes set at the subclient level take precedence in such cases.
Verify that all Linux data access nodes have access and permissions to the NFS export on the file server.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > pseudo-client > Linux File System.
- Right-click Linux File System, and then click Properties.
The Linux File System Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Backup Nodes tab, under Data Access Nodes, select the Linux data access nodes that will participate in the backup operation, and then click Add.
- You can select a client or a client group (containing Linux clients) from the available nodes list.
- All of the participating backup nodes must be at the same service pack level.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 4/16/2019 11:40:07 AM