Creating a User-Defined Subclient to Back Up Specific User Accounts for OneDrive for Business
If you need to run different backup jobs on user accounts than the job that is assigned to the default subclient, then create a user-defined subclient and assign the user accounts to it.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- Click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- On the Subclients tab, click Add subclient.
The Add new subclient dialog box appears.
- In the Subclient name box, type a name for the subclient.
- From the Server plan list, select a plan.
- In the Content section, go to Add > Add user.
The Add new content dialog box appears.
- In the Name column, select the user accounts that you want to add.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
- The new user-defined subclient appears on the app page, under the Subclients section.
- The added user accounts appear on the user-defined subclient page, under the Content section.
Last modified: 9/16/2019 5:42:27 AM