Enabling Power Management for the MediaAgent from the CommCell Console
To set up power management for the cloud MediaAgent, from the CommCell Console, enable power management and select the Cloud Controller. You can enable power management for the client computer group that the cloud MediaAgents are associated to or for a specific cloud MediaAgent.
- Enabling Power Management for the Client Computer Group
- Enabling Power Management for a Cloud MediaAgent
- Verify that the MediaAgents for which you want to enable power management use a fully qualified domain name (FQDN) or a static publicly accessible IP address.
- Make sure that you select the Auto-start services when OS starts checkbox for the cloud MediaAgent for which you want to enable power management.
For more information, see Viewing Services.
- Configure an alert that will notify you when the cloud MediaAgent is offline.
For instructions, see Predefined Alert Criteria – Configuration – MediaAgents.
- You can change the idle time after which the power management feature can turn off the cloud MediaAgent by using the parameter Idle time (Minutes) for power managed cloud VMs.
For more information, see Media Management Configuration: Service Configuration.
Last modified: 10/23/2018 7:09:12 AM