Online Help - Migrate to cloud (Migration Options)
- One Time - Select this option to have the migration use a one-time backup operation.
- Continuous (Live Sync) - Select this option to have the migration use a continuous Live Sync backup operation.
- Baseline for Sync
- Use most recent full backup - Select this option to use the latest full backup.
- Run a new full backup - Select this option to run a new backup for the Live Sync operation.
- Restore Destination in Standby Mode
- Select this option to have the destination database come up in standby mode.
- Number of Streams
- The number of streams that the software will use for the replication operation.
- Validation Script
- The full path and script name for the script that you use to validate the database.
Specify the application migration options.