Forcing Users to Enter Credentials to Run a Saved Script
You can force users to log on when they run a saved script. When this additional setting is enabled, the batch file that is generated with the Save as Script button does not contain the user's authentication information. Users must enter their credentials when they run the batch file.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe node and then click Properties.
The CommCell Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Additional Settings tab, click Add.
The Add Additional Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type SaveAsScriptForceUserLogin.
- In the Category box, select CommservDB.GxGlobalParam.
- In the Type box, select Integer.
- In the Value box, type 1.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the CommServe Properties dialog box.