Exchange System Discovery Tool - Account Representative Operations
Later, you will receive another e-mail that includes a brief summary of the discovered data and additional attached reports that are based on the options that were configured for the email message analysis.
The report information in the e-mail includes:
- Message size
- Message count
- Attachment details
- Recipient details
- Modification time
You can create a customer account on the Cloud Services site. The credentials are e-mailed to you, and you can then forward the credentials to the customer. The customer can use the credentials to log in, download the scripts, and then upload the dump. All e-mails regarding the customer account come to you.
To create a customer account:
- In your Web browser, navigate to https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/applications/.
- Log into Cloud Services.
- On the My Application page, click Cloud Applications.
- On the Cloud Applications page, click System Discovery and Archive Analyzer.
- On the Overview tab of the System Discovery and Analyzer page, click the create a customer account link near the bottom of the page.
- In the Create Customer Account dialog, enter the name of the organization for your customer, and then click Create Account.
A confirmation e-mail is sent to your e-mail address.