Creating a Filter
Applies To: Client Computers, Job Controller, Schedules, and Schedule Policies windows
You can create a filter to control what you see in a window.
- From the window, click the plus located in the upper right corner next to the Filters box.
The Add Filter dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the filter.
- Under Filtering criteria, select a column, a condition, and a value.
- To see jobs for a specific MediaAgent, select MediaAgent, is, and your MediaAgent.
- To see data protection schedule policies, select Type, is, Data Protection.
- Click Add to List.
Your criterion moves to the Selected criteria box.
- Repeat the preceding steps until you have added all of the criteria needed to filter the data in the window.
- Choose either an "and" or an "or" relationship for your criteria:
- For an "and" relationship, click Match rows that contain ALL of the criteria.
- For an "or" relationship, click Match rows that contain at least one of the criteria.
- Click OK.