Recovering the CommServe and the MediaAgent for Commvault Appliance A410 or A210
After configuring the disk array for disaster recovery, run the recovery operation to recover the CommServe and the MediaAgent for Commvault Appliance A410 or A210.
Before You Begin
Ensure that disks of the storage enclosure are configured. For more information, see Configuring Disk Arrays for Disaster Recovery.
- Log on to the server where the CommServe and the MediaAgent are installed.
- From Windows Explorer go to C:\DiskStorage_Recovered_1_1.
- Copy the latest SET folder to the C: location on the server.
- Go to the <software_installation_directory>/Base folder and double-click the CommServeDisasterRecoveryGUI.exe tool.
- In the Restore file box select the SET folder that you had copied to the C: location and click OK.
- Follow the detailed procedure to run the disaster recovery operation for the CommServe. For more information see, CommServe Recovery Using Disaster Backup.
What to Do Next
Verify that the disaster recovery operation was completed sucessfully. Test that you can access the new LUNs from the server as described in Confirming the Successful Completion of the Disaster Recovery Operation.